Honeycoon Maine Coon and Brittasweet British Shorthair Cats
Ira and I started showing and breeding Maine Coon Cats in 1986 in Florida. We retired to North Carolina and added the British Shorthair breed to our household of pedigreed cats. For over 20 years we have been producing regional and national award winning Maine Coon and British Shorthair cats. The choice of our cattery names reflects our deep affection for these two breeds. From the start of our breeding program our efforts have been dedicated to producing healthy, genetically sound kittens with loving personalities. We have both pet and show cats, winning hearts and earning awards around the world. We have continually refined our methods and ideas about raising our kittens. They are members of our family until we place them with their new families.
- Members of the Brit and the Maine Coon Breed Councils
- Breeder Members of MCBFA (Maine Coon Breeders & Fanciers Association)
- All of our Brits have been cleared for PKD. Either our cats or their parents have been DNA
- All of our breeding Maine Coon cats have been DNA tested negative for the HCM mutation and for the
- Cattery of Distinction Tier l Superior